You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
Potentially open to a remote work arrangement.
Under the direction of the Vice President, HR Services, performs complex data collection from a variety of internal and external data sources; analyzes data to identify trends and patterns; and produces reports. Ensures the organization’s success by collecting and analyzing people analytics and metrics to identify important workforce trends and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business. This role is responsible for ensuring data accuracy and data integrity across multiple platforms and understanding impact of change in one system to related systems. Also translating aggregate data from all systems in a clear, concise and business relevant matter to HR and Leadership. This data which will be used to provide actionable insights required for strategic workforce planning and decision making to determine the level of effectiveness of current practices and to highlight areas of improvement and standardization.
The HR Manager, Workforce Planning and HR Systems will lead the creation, analysis, and delivering of insights into our People data. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in collaborating with Executive leadership, HR Partners and business to leverage insights to inform key business decisions and people trends.
- Define the implement HR Analytics vision and strategic roadmap and move organization to predictive analytics
- Establish strong partnerships across all aspects of the business, including Senior Business Leaders, Enterprise Analytics team, Information Services, Finance, Audit, HR & Legal to ensure collaboration, aligned functional reporting & enhanced data insights
- Define and implement HR Master Data Management policy, process & data definitions, and establish data governance model
- Define and implement intake process using approved tools to develop HR workflows and to provide transparency around roadmap targets, new analytics, reporting requests and opportunities for optimizations and improved customer service
- Consult with stakeholders to understand their needs as well as proposing solutions based on best practice reporting & analytics
- Collaborate with the Information Services to provide the ability to restructure and analyze large data sets from several systems and present data in a clear, compelling and user-friendly manner – experience big data
- Continuously improve curated data sets to optimize self-service descriptive and diagnostic analytics for consumer
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously through multitasking, prioritization, and negotiating expectations.
- Partner with Analytics Center of Excellence reporting team to improve overall process as well as data capabilities to streamline accuracy and turnaround times for ad-hoc deliverables
- Educate and build Analytics capability within HR and throughout our consumers of HR data
- 5+ years business analytics, reporting, and data management required, experience within Workforce Analytics strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree