You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for direct departmental activities and initiating/participating in cross-functional activities to accomplish the objectives of safety, quality, on time delivery, inventory, productivity and continuous improvement; which focuses on removing cost from the business.
Making what matters work at our company takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role you will:
- Drive Zero Incident Safety Culture
- Align our company's Quality System priorities to department requirements
- Manage department operations and prioritize production requirements
- Facilitate shift activity among other department supervisors
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and contributing towards becoming a lean organization
- Initiate and coordinate assistance as required from support departments
- Create the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring that standardize work processes are followed, countermeasures implemented, and the area is compliant with safety requirements.
- Review daily in-process inventory reports to determine and assign priorities
- Assign daily work schedules for direct and indirect labor to meet business goals
- Monitor and provide coaching follow-up for performance regarding safety, quality and productivity.
- Monitor machinery, equipment and facility and initiate maintenance work orders, as required, to ensure efficient, effective and safe working conditions
- Coordinate and maintain associate clerical files regarding attendance, overtime equalization, vacation, training and time-off requests
- Manage department expense budgets
- Conduct weekly department meetings regarding communications, department and plant concerns, and policy interpretation.
- Provide training resources within the department for training new business partners.
- Initiate and coordinate the job bidding process and determine eligibility of business partner.
- Lead cross functional team to improve processes and meet plant objectives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution OR successful completion of Production Supervisor Associate Program OR Associate’s degree with military leadership experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50-mile radius of Waukesha, WI, will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with lean manufacturing / Operational Excellence in 5S+, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Visual Management, etc.
- Experience in an Engineered to order environment