You can apply at the link below as well:
Salary: Please submit an application and we'll email you the salary info.
Facilitates decisioning and analysis of all types of credit information to support lending decisions and processes for the bank. Maintains and promotes a client service environment to satisfy and exceed customer needs and expectations. This role will make credit decisions and recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles and in compliance with Bank Policies & Procedures.
- Identifies new sales opportunities for prospects and existing commercial clients through analysis.
- May participate in on-site client visits with other internal stakeholders.
- Maintains and promotes a customer service environment which meets and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
- Recommends credit according to sound credit-granting principles.
- Exercises individually held Commercial unilateral discretionary limits and any held prescribed approval discretionary limits.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluates clients’ ability to repay loans and consults on loan structure and collateral.
- Identifies trends in client activities which may be predictive of deteriorating credit quality.
- Performs periodic reviews of credit where more frequent monitoring may be appropriate.
- Understands borrower types typical in the high net worth market and their relation to collateral ownership, loan repayment, loan structure, etc.
- Grants loan requests within specified limits, using understanding of credit scoring and risk management concepts.
- Monitors covenants of clients within assigned portfolio to identify deteriorating credit conditions and compliance with loan agreement.
- Provides accurate financial analysis and risk assessment of new and existing customers.
- Partners with internal stakeholders for accurate, detailed client information.
- Develops credit information to make lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans.
- Assists in negotiations of terms and conditions of all decisions made via phone and e-mail interaction with clients.
- Prepares summary, present facts and offer opinions concerning credit worthiness.
- Minimizes risk exposure by adhering to internal credit policies and procedures with respect to lending decisions.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Focus is primarily on business/group; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.