Our client is seeking prospective User Experience (UX) Designer. The Customer Experience (CX) Strategist will work closely with UX Design Manager, Business stakeholders, Developers, and other agile team members, the UX Designer will serve as the voice of the customer throughout the research, design, and testing processes.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Leverage best practices in human-centered design, design thinking, and UI design to facilitate definition of User Experience (UX) requirements with project stakeholders.
- Provide user experience design – e.g. prototypes, wireframes - for new development features for digital properties (aaa.com, AAA mobile app)
- Develop and maintain a library of digital assets to be used in digital development to ensure consistency of user experience and to streamline development process
- Serve as SME for WCAG compliance
- Maintain all UI/UX related artifacts for future reference
- Organize user experience discussion and gather data from both external and internal stakeholders
- Assists with UX research design, fielding and interpretation of results to provide actionable recommendations for improved customer experiences.
- Assist with UAT efforts through development of testing plans and executing tests against the plan
- Advocates for the end user by influencing decisions to ensure that product and design decisions are aligned with user needs and expectations.
- Provide insight into emerging technologies and how to leverage them for improved user experiences (e.g. bot technologies, use of AI for personalized experiences)
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a User Experience (UX) Designer can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or Design or a related field.
- 5-10 years' experience working on UX research, design and testing for consumer-oriented websites or mobile apps
- Experience with design and prototyping software such as InVision, InDesign, Illustrator or Sketch
- Experience with quality control principles and user testing – including WCAG compliance
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- Experience with conducting user experience research preferred
- Experience with Design Thinking, Lean UX, or user centered design methodologies preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer-focused with an acute eye for detail.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Intellectually curious
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills