The Marketing Communications Advisor will be an important addition to our team, and will have a big impact on how the brand is perceived in the market.
In this position you will own and drive creative execution and strategy of social media marketing campaigns and social activations geared towards the consumer and gaming audiences. You will partner with global integrated marketing creative leads, PR, messaging/insights teams, and extended internal and external social partners driving and developing social content, expanding upon our campaigns and key product launches. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver social content that meets marketing objectives. Partner with agencies in delivering social content that include videos, animation, imagery posts, articles and more.
- Enhance and build out highly compelling SMM plans focusing on brand awareness, growing fan base and increasing consumer engagement.
- Manage quarterly budgets, production resources and intake of global content requests.
- Engage internal and external influencer communities across channels and collaborate with them to develop compelling content.
- Oversee the design, creation and management of relevant and compelling social content strategically laddering to campaign messages, in-market holiday initiatives and external events. This includes videos, copy, radio scripts, animations and imagery.
- Manage a content calendar aligning with overall consumer and gaming business needs and social media strategies
- Devise strategies to drive traffic to our website and social media presence and engagement
- Analyze outcomes and make recommendations for improvement
- Coordinates with other campaign social managers, marketing and business leaders in an effort to integrate and orchestrate campaigns for maximum global social impact
- 5+ years of progressive experience in social media marketing at an interactive agency or B2B / B2C brand. Social media experience in entertainment or hardware (games, music, video/tv, consumer technology) a plus.
- Solid project and timeline management skills and proven experience in managing social campaign creative / production against quick turn timelines effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding of social metrics and KPIs with the ability to draw insight to strengthen social strategy and plans. Proficient in social listening tools a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, strategically align content plans and build and maintain strong relationships.
- Passion for social media / content creation
- Attention to detail & adaptable to quick turn timelines
- Embrace change, highly adaptable, and flexible as priorities change
- BA/BS degree is required