- Brings a high level of proficiency in creation of a broad range of advertising deliverables (digital, TV/Video, print, social, product-description pages, site banners, etc.)
- Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
- Willing and able to help less senior members of staff to improve their copy skills and regularly contributes to the peer review process.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of campaign objectives and ability to devise strategies to achieve them.
- Generates significant contributions to marcom messaging of projects.
- Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
- Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
- Implements and maintains brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences.
- Becomes intimately familiar with Dell products.
- Engages in multiple projects simultaneously and can carry projects independently.
- Possesses solid client-presentation and idea-selling skills.
Day to Day activities:
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers.
- Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand.
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective.
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage.
--7 years of agency experience (either in-house or advertising agency) -- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work -- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing -- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments -- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through.