We are searching for a self-motivated Senior Research Associate with 4-8 years of hands-on laboratory experience. The successful candidate will develop and use biochemical assays to measure pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity and biomarkers of new therapeutics.
The Senior Research Associate will work closely with a team of dedicated researchers and will have the opportunity positively impact the lives of patients with rare diseases.
- Develop and use a variety of analytical methods to detect biomarkers, drug, and antibodies in biological matrices. Techniques may include (but are not limited to) ELISA, enzyme activity assays, DNA/RNA extraction and droplet digital polymerase chain reaction (ddPCR).
- Develop new techniques, or bring in new technology from the outside, to enhance the analytical capabilities of the group.
- Present results, conclusions, and implications to project teams.
- Meticulously adhere to electronic data recording standards.
- Share responsibility for lab management duties.
- Contribute to reports and peer-reviewed publications.
- 4-8 years of laboratory experience.
- Advanced degree or bachelor’s degree with demonstrated experience as an independent researcher.
- Broad technical proficiency and ability to solve complex scientific and technical issues independently.
- Experience with handling animal tissues is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to prepare and present data in group settings, prepare formal reports, communicate across functions.
- The position requires organizational skills, self-motivation, teamwork, and dedication to quality in a fast-paced setting.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience performing molecular biology, immunoassays, or other analytical methods in a biological or biochemical field.
- Working knowledge of cell and molecular biology and biochemistry.
Senior Research Associate 1 :
Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years of experience; Master’s degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience
Senior Research Associate 2:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience; Master’s degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience