Senior Cloud Security Architect
Salary: USD $155,000 – $165,000 / yr
Washington, DC, US
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Cloud Security - Architecture - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and high level principals.
- Apply varied engineering and design theories to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems, technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and high level principles.
- Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future.
- Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution.
- May participate in projects to upgrade or install workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize overall functioning of technology, data and processes.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience building and designing security architecture within cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with industry security frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
- Foundational and functional understanding of how API works (RESTful, SOAP, Websockets, Federated Auth flow)
- Understanding of API and Service Mesh security - specifically on common controls for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- Applicable security certifications desired; CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, or CSSLP or advanced degree in InfoSec.
- AWS Architecture certification (Professional preferred).