Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Salary: USD $26.24 – $29.03 / hr
Vesper, WI, US
Hours: 3rd shift role working 10:00PM - 6:00AM!
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Technician, you’re our go-to person for equipment maintenance. When you’re on the job, you can expect:
- A to-do list that includes projects like HVAC maintenance, piping system installation, and troubleshooting unforeseen general maintenance repairs in a timely fashion.
- Safety to be our number one priority. You’ll learn our manufacturing standards and make sure that everyone leaves as they come to work each day.
- A team you can rely on. We trust each other to show up every day, on time and to help each other when needed. We also participate in several festivals and help local charities together.
Important areas of operations you’ll work on (but are not limited to):
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Install and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic steam, pneumatic equipment
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and other related equipment
- Building maintenance including minor plumbing, welding, and general upkeep
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
4+ years of Industrial Maintenance with experience in all or some of the following including, but not limited to:
- Advanced skills with 480V electrical including single and 3 phase motors
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s
- Process control instrumentation and mechanical power transmission
- Previous experience with piping systems including steam, water and chemical
- Knowledge of HVAC and documentation in a CMMS and SAP system
- High school diploma or GED is required; associated degree in relevant field preferred
- Experience working in food/beverage is highly preferred but not required