- As a member of the hybris support team provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Hybris ecommerce platform centric projects.
- As a Technical Lead, mentor other Hybris support analyst on projects.
- Expected to know the hybris platform and earn the hybris Developer and Commerce certifications and become an expert in the hybris API, management tools, and capabilities.
- Code, test and review code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task provided by your Technical Architect.
- Work with the proprietary hybris toolset to customize the hybris eCommerce Suite to provide fully functioning ecommerce sites on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. You will use object-oriented techniques to create reusable, easy to maintain code. Your code must conform to hybris best practices.
- Experience with SAP Commerce Multichannel Suite 6.x and above, Java, J2EE, JSP, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, MySQL, Tomcat -server, JUnit, GIT, Unix, Jira, Confluence
- Hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX
- Extensive backend integration experience
- Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of e-commerce platforms