Need an architect in a field engineer type role.
1. Manage overall project schedule and budget including management reporting.
2. Prepare project status reports addressing schedule, budget, safety, and current open issues.
3. Monitor contractor performance as to cost and schedule performance tracking.
4. Development of detailed user criteria documentation for the building expansion activities.
5. Development of scope of work for the procurement of AE and construction type services.
6. Manage Project Engineers to review Specifications, Utility Standards, Drawing Reviews, and coordination
7. Monitor and coordinate architect/engineer site visits and responses to contractor inquiries.
8. Monitor delivery and review of shop drawings and submittals.
9. Attend job site meetings with contractors and consultants to monitor progress on activities.
10. Provide an initial review of vendor and contractor payment applications, validating actual project progress
against approved schedule of values.
1. Construction and/or engineering firm project management experience
2. Construction project management experience +5 years working on multiple projects simultaneously
3. Experience with individual project sizes of $5M or greater construction type projects.
4. Technical knowledge of design/building construction engineering and schedule management
5. Experience managing team of project engineers, construction coordinators, and safety personnel.
6. Experience working in construction of industrial automotive manufacturing facilities (or similar industrial
7. Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
Additional Desired Qualifications: