NetSuite ERP Finance and Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Salary: USD $140,000 – $170,000 / yr
Lead a dynamic team with ownership of managing and implementing NetSuite Projects in Financial and/or Supply Chain/Inventory Management.
- Direct daily NetSuite ERP support operations, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines;
- Review the ERP systems configurations and operating methodologies;
- Partner with scrum team managers and others to solicit cooperation and resolve challenges while understanding the customer’s evolving business needs;
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients;
- Oversee and execute on-going new ERP enhancements, maintenance, and improvement;
- Advise and implement the optimization of quality control measures.
- Manage offshore team, conduct business requirements and functional requirements gathering sessions;
- Strong experience in managing NetSuite Projects in Financial and/or Supply Chain/Inventory Management in a customer facing capacity;
- Hands on experience and implementation of Record to Report, Procure to Pay & Order to Cash processes, ARM and CRM;
- Experience in managing and implementing NetSuite projects;
- Experience in NetSuite Business Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Fit-Gap Assessment, Solution Design, Configuration, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live activities;
- Knowledge of NetSuite Implementation Methodology & Deliverables (NetSuite One and SuiteSuccess Methodology);
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite OneWorld Deployments;
- Ability to lead a team both Onsite & Offshore;
- B.S., Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
- CPA Certification a plus;
- Certified NetSuite Professional is a plus.