Salary: USD $85,000 – $110,000 / yr
Rockford, MI, US
The IT Manager effectively leads and manages the resources of an assigned team of IT personnel. Identifies, plans and implements new or enhanced business systems to meet the company business requirements in an efficient and economical manner.
- Provide input to personnel decisions including FTEs and staff augmentation.
- Leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to application performance and usage.
- Manage and maintains change management procedures to ensure system availability, accuracy and reliability meet corporate SLAs.
- Coordinate team resources to address support activities and project staffing as required to meet department and corporate objectives.
- Coordinate communication to the business with regards to system related messages.
- Partner with the business to identify technical and process related solutions to business issues.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across the IT department.
- Work with the business to identify project requirements, develop business case, build resource plans and build project plans.
- Manage small to medium size projects including task assignments, identifying testing requirements, obtaining user sign off, project budget, project status communications and implementation.
- Acts as problem coordinator for corporate problems; identifies and analyzes problems, devises solutions through cross-functional teamwork and determines corrective action.
- Continuous evaluation of technologies to identify opportunities to expand or improve the offerings to our business.
- Provides input to IT strategic roadmap and annual budget.
- Provide 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years experience in IT functions such as data warehousing, analytics.
- SAP experience preferred: SAP ERP, Business Warehouse.
- SAP Analytics Cloud a plus.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Certificates in area of expertise or equivalent training and development.
- Proven success assignment record.
- Ability to motivate and empower associates to build a strong team.
- Good analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.