S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This individual will also assist in the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process and operating plan variance analysis.
Duties and responsibilities
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
· Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
· Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
· Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
· Prepare presentations to Management Team
· Actively lead the Business Intelligence (BI) platform for the organization.
· Assist in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
· Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
· Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
· Manage a small team of financial analysts and FP&A mangers
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
· 10+ years experience Financial Planning and Analysis
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated