In this role, you have the opportunity to Own and develop a team with passion for creating an outstanding customer experience, implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and grow Region revenue from core business and value added services.
You are responsible to
- Collaborate and build strong relationship across business functions and departments to leverage capabilities and identify new business opportunities, develop plans for implementation and ensure quality service.
- Develop and execute Region’s strategy to leverage service marketing programs in order to achieve and exceed financial targets.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and maintaining and further enhancing the image of Customer Services in the marketplace.
- Drive continuous business process improvement in the Region.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals.
- Manage an annual operating budget as well lead a team of remote direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years leadership experience in services preferred.
- Solid experience managing a profit/loss business preferred.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue. Can create competitive strategies and plans.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple and conflicting high-level business problems simultaneously under time constraints.
- Effectively manage numerous business issues at a broad conceptual level and tolerate ambiguity.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead FSEs to achieve targets
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization, with management and individuals .
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision to include a mixture of both remote and office environments leading remote workforce.
- Proven experience managing field resources is highly preferred.
- Prior management experience is highly preferred.