The hours for this position are 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Compensation for this position is $15- $17 an hour.
· Uses hand and power tools to assemble manufactured parts
· Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together
· Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
· Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
· Proven experience as an assembler
· Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
· Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
· Good understanding of quality control principles
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
· High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
· Pay dependent upon experience