The Social Media Manager will be a key leader on the IBE (Impactful Brand Experiences) team - partnering with the company's Marketing organization and brand teams to lead visionary brand storytelling that drives differentiated awareness and loyalty while creating a strong emotional connection with our community.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic leader with deep expertise in social marketing while being an integrated marketer at heart. They have a passion for bringing brands to life through earned/owned/paid social media, in support of 360-degree marketing initiatives. They’re experienced working cross-functionally to invent and execute exciting and innovative marketing initiatives that drive brand love and deliver on strategic business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Define vision and strategy for comprehensive, integrated social media marketing practice
2. Partner with brand teams to execute the social strategy for the company's master brand and other priority brands including development, oversight and execution of social media content calendars, organic content and channel management programs.
3. Envision new opportunities to bring the brand to life and drive social buzz around new product launches, tentpoles and cultural moments
4. Lead/oversee the creative and strategic direction of social content in partnership with agency
5. Develop brand playbooks for how specific brands will engage through social, including development of brand personality and tone, priority channels, content engagement pillars and engagement calendars
6. Manage agency / supplier resources for day-to day management of social channels including community management, creative and project management resources
7. Collaborate with paid media team to ensure earned and owned activities work hard across the marketing funnel
8. Serve as a thought leader in the organization, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders including brand marketing, creative, ecommerce, digital, CSR, DE&I, shopper marketing, and others to bring our brands to life through social media.
9. Partner with cross-marketing and agency teams to develop KPIs, measurement frameworks and reporting for social media growth, engagement, and performance
10. Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of initiatives; make recommendations to optimize performance; communicate wins across the organization
11. Keep a pulse on new and emerging trends and platforms—testing, learning and experimenting in ways that feel authentic to our brands
Applied Knowledge and Skills:
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Strategic and operational knowledge of social channel management including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and Twitter
Strong creative thinker who can ideate around an existing concept and develop stories relevant to our audience
Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus
Strong knowledge of social creative trends
Thought leadership around emerging social channels
Experience with social listening tools (eg; Netbase, Synthesio) including sentiment tracking, trend spotting for activation opportunities
5+ Years of Experience in social media management
Strong team player and collaborator
Creative Strategic Thinker
KP RECRUITING GROUP
KP Recruiting Group was started to create a world-wide network of multi-level, highly skilled talent; that are either experts or working to become one, in their respective fields. Our process involves focusing on the talent, skills, and experience of an individual as a key indicator of the present and future value that they will bring to any organization.
In establishing a network, we are able to forge genuine relationships with talent and gain valuable insight that allows us to understand what motivates them. This data allows us to give strategic advice to our partners as they go through the process of managing their human capital.
See our jobs and apply here: https://kprecruitinggroup.catsone.com/careers/7781-General