This is a Field Based Sales role in the San Francisco and Hawaii market(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for selling surgical devices to the acute care marketplace within assigned territory; San Francisco/Hawaii and parts of CA.
- Involved in the sale of clinically differentiated solutions to include IMPRESS instrument tracking software, surgical instruments, Genesis containers, products and/or disposables
- Meet and/or exceed sales expectations and increase total company market share in assigned territory.
- Partner with other sales consultants when and where applicable.
- Seek new customers ambitiously and formulate follow-up plans for such action.
- Develop business plan to be updated quarterly on account activities, programs and targets.
- Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with policies and advise Regional Manager promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Stay attentive to competitors’ products and merchandizing practices and keep the Regional Manager informed concerning them.
- Maintain up-to-date customer account profiles
- Prepare and submit call reports as the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min 4 years related sales experience (Healthcare sales preferred)
- Acute care and/or Operating Room selling experience preferred
- Strong planning, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven industry product knowledge preferred
- Minimal overnight travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within the assigned territory