You will be responsible for gathering customer insights, conducting marketing research and market customer insights community. Conducts various marketing research projects on the community online and offline using traditional marketing research tools/methods
- Successfully utilizes secondary research in the initial exploratory phase of the strategic marketing research projects.
- Works closely with management and marketing teams to develop and build understanding of unmet customer needs. Acts as ambassador for customers to help align the company in developing differentiated products/services and solutions to meet these needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress for marketing, business, or related field, Master’s Degree in Marketing Research or similar preferred
- 4+ years of experience in conducting various online and offline qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects
- Desired experience in insights community management
- Experience with survey design, programming, data analysis and reporting
- Experience with moderating focus groups/interviews is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to project-manage and help others meet their deadlines so you can meet your deadlines
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or a like data analysis tools/skills a must
- Enjoy working with customers, technology, and numbers
- Experience/knowledge for any of the following industries: Biotechnology, high technology, health care, life sciences, genomics, or pharmaceutical markets is a plus