The Regional Senior Construction Supervisor ( Remote) will plan, monitor and coordinate internal projects from initiation through completion. We seek a multifaceted organized professional who will direct and coordinate activities of fixed duration to ensure that the goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Monitor internal construction project progress and intervene to resolve problems with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Assess project issues and recommend resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Execute strategies to develop assigned projects in areas such as agriculture, marketing, manufacture, etc.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of assigned projects.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Up to 50% travel depending on project needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related degree and 5 years of construction/project management experience. Alternately, 8 or more years of experience in construction/project management.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience
- Three or more years’ experience working on mid to large sized construction projects in an industrial setting
- Strong working knowledge of building and construction standards, codes and specifications, permitting processes and requirements.
- Knowledge in completion and use of construction agreements and preparation of bid packages.