Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for its growing consumables manufacturing facility located in Folsom, California.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of technical support duties in manufacturing, utility, and laboratory areas. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of production processes, technical analyses and problem-solving.
- Execution and coordination of process maintenance activities including PMs, emergency repairs, spare parts, and electronic asset management system.
- Support activities including authoring / reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Deviations, and Corrective and Preventative Action plans (CAPAs) as required.
- Ability and willingness to handle gas cylinders, chemicals and solvents.
- Ability to perform maintenance and troubleshooting on process, chemical, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), electrical and controls schematics, site drawings, equipment manuals, and safety procedures.
Shift: This position will have a shift M-F from 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM PT; overtime may be required.
- 3+ years related experience and/or training in a maintenance/engineering environment supporting manufacturing operations.
- High School Education or equivalent (GED).
- Knowledge of OSHA, local safety guidelines, and lock-out tag-out.
- Experience in chemistry and/or biochemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with automation, robotics, high vacuum systems, laser systems, industrial control systems (PLC’s), machining and fabrication equipment and tools.