In this role you will be a key member of the product marketing team and able to work remotely from home anywhere in Canada or the US. This position will focus on three main tasks.
First, you will conceive the strategy, develop global campaigns, and implement a marketing plan to drive test & measurement business. You will personally develop the core content, including messaging, whitepapers, eBooks, product demos, videos, and webinars. These campaigns will focus on promoting new product introductions, as well as existing products, tailored to address customer use cases and application challenges.
Second, you will work with the global sales/field marketing team, product managers, and dedicated marcom resources to refine your campaign plans to promote and maximize the impact of your content. Your goals are to create and influence audiences that will ultimately be nurtured into high quality marketing leads for your portfolio.
Third, you will ensure that your efforts fit communication channels, and you will measure the performance of your content and its ability to deliver against the audience and engagement goals you define. Ultimately, you will have the freedom to create the best possible campaigns and deliver your content to tens of thousands of potential customers. You will have abundant support, including access to designers, branding experts, marketing consultants, e-mail experts, copy editors, graphic artists, and more.
The position is remote work from home anywhere in Canada or US.
• Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering university degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of product marketing experience
• 3+ years of experience in a content-creation field – for example, technical marketing, product marketing, or engineering content development
• Experience with transforming complex topics into digestible concepts
• Ability to think creatively and break industry stereotypes
• Excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling and digital content
• Ability to perform competitive analysis
• Strong analytical skills – experience with Eloqua and Domo an asset
• Experience developing product marketing campaigns (messaging, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, and webcasts)
• Proven success working with global, cross-functional teams