This person will be the driver of new data and business solutions that are implemented in the organization. They will be familiar with data, data solutions, integration, information security and analytics/BI solutions.
The person for this role will have experience and exhibit the ability to take charge of the work. The role is very much a self-starter person who thrives on working with business and IT customers to define and deliver new capabilities, solutions and change. The role includes the need to coordinate and manage work for the initiatives they are supporting.
- 5+ years of consulting experience and demonstrated client affinity
- Experience in Data Warehouse Concepts
- Experience with data pipeline, ETL/ ELT engineering using tools like Informatica, Talend, Mattilion, AWS Glue, SQL etc. is preferred
- Experience leading data discovery sessions with business teams and cross-team technologists to understand enterprise data requirements and the ability to comprehend and apply to the Cloud Data Warehouse Architecture
- Strong background in driving, gathering and owning business requirements, assessments, solutioning especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target transformation/mappings and reporting.
- Provide functional leadership and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners, coordinating the solution design to delivery in short agile release cycles
- Possess business functional domain knowledge in areas like Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance
- Experience defining, designing and implementing analytics solutions
- Experience in building data integration pipelines for streaming, bulk, APIs, structured/ unstructured data sets across large enterprise environments is preferred
- Demonstrable ability to think outside of the box and not be dependent on readily available tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience working with Snowflake and Tableau as part of data modernization/transformation initiatives.
- Tableau solution and working knowledge. Design preferred.
- SQL for data analysis
- Datawarehouse Concepts
- ETL data mapping