In this role, you will be involved in analyzing business performance, understanding campaign results, and providing recommendations for future marketing efforts and product improvements. You will also collaborate with team members in assessing and developing new analytic opportunities within the broader analytics organization.
We're proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, UT, TX or NC. Working PST hours as team is based in San Mateo, CA.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance, marketing attribution, return on investment/ad spend, and customer lifecycle.
- Interact with multiple functional teams across the organization to identify potential issues, implement solutions, improve throughput, and automate recurring processes.
- Write queries and build analyses on an ad hoc basis to answer strategic stakeholder questions, balancing short term solutions with long term operations.
- Build processes and dashboards to address ongoing and repetitive business needs, working with data engineering, data product managers, and other teammates as needed.
- 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in the financial services industry, specifically in consumer lending, with fintech preferred. Understands lending business processes, unit economics, and operations.
- Experience working with both internally owned digital acquisition channels (paid social, paid search, display, etc.) and external lead generation channels (partners, affiliates, etc.), and understanding measurement of each channel’s relative and absolute efficiency and effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience in SQL (Google Big Query), Excel, and Tableau (Desktop and Server) is required; experience in Python or R is preferred but not required
- Experience with data analytics and statistical modeling concepts such as multivariate regression, segmentation modeling, machine learning, data mining, simulation, optimization, and forecasting
- Strong understanding on how the data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written (PowerPoint or Google Slides) and verbal skills with experience working with executive-level stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or better in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent